- EWJI is already working on European Water Jetting Industry Report 2021.
- Any water jetting professional can now participate in the study: suppliers, contractors and asset owners.
EWJI is already working on the elaboration of its European Water Jetting Industry Report 2021, the first edition of this study, which aims to collect reference data of high value for all professionals in the sector. It provides an overview of the current situation of the industry, together with a series of forecasts for the current year.
Participation is very simple: we collect the survey data from three separate questionnaires, one for contractors, one for suppliers and another for asset owners, which allows us to better understand the market, providing an overview of the trends of the trade in Europe.
Moreover, as we are talking about a Europe-wide study, the surveys are differentiated by language. Thus, each professional should complete the survey that corresponds to his or her native language or the language he or she is fluent in.
The surveys are conducted through a specialized platform, which will be active from April 19th to May 19th, 2021.
Completing the survey only takes 5-10 minutes and that time spent translates into:
- Generating a reference document for companies and entities related to water jetting.
- Providing a global vision of the trade in Europe.
- Provide tools for greater visibility and recognition of water jetting.
All responses are anonymous and can not be identified in any way who responds.
In exchange for their participation, all respondents will have full and free access to the study, which will be available in an online version.
For more information, please visit www.ewji.org/industry-report