In this webinar the speakers talk about the method of hydrodemolition, its history, how it is used and how it is different from other methods.
+ info about this webinar
Part 1: Presentation
- What is EWJI?
- Why do we do this webinar?
Part 2: History of hydrodemolition
- When does it start?
- How has it evolved?
- What is its current status?
Part 3: Hydrodemolition
- Why the need?
- What methods and techniques are used?
- What must we consider to use hydrodemolition safely?
- How does hydrodemolition influence the environment?
- Comparing with other methods
- What is the result of using hydrodemolition?
Part 4: Hydrodemolition Working Group
- What is it?
- How can you be involved in this working group?
Mr. Lars-Göran Nilsson
Mr. Patrik Andersson
|Date||January 21, 2021|
|Video||Recording of the webinar|
|Format||On-line: The video is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
|Conference book||Includes all the slides presented by the speakers|
|Format||On-line: The document is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
The following contents can only be seen by logged in users with valid access.
If you are a registered user, login using your credentials for the EWJI website:
Not registered yet? Everything starts here!