The webinar “Applications of water jetting in municipal and sewer cleaning” was held by EWJI and it given by Mr. Darren Hamilton, from WJA.
This webinar was prepared as a result of the collaboration between WJA and EWJI, with the aim of spreading information about the use of water jetting in municipal cleaning.
+ info about the webinar
Part 1: Presentation
- What is EWJI?
- What is the WJA?
- Why do we do this webinar?
Part 2: Introduction
- What are the applications of water jetting in municipal and sewer cleaning?
- What are the most common methodologies?
- What instruments, tools and complementary equipment are used?
Part 3: The benefits of technical competency training for municipal and sewer cleaning
- How higher-level training is designed to help manage all the challenges of urban sewer cleaning?
- How is the training developed in the UK?
- What is the role of WJA training in UK water utilities?
|Date||November 9th, 2021|
|Video||Recording of the webinar|
|Format||On-line: The video is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
|Conference book||Includes all the slides presented by the speakers|
|Format||On-line: The document is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|