Why get on board now?
What does EWJI do?
Find out the EWJI members
How to become a member?
If you are interested in becoming a member of the EWJI, the incorporation process is as follows:
- Contact the EWJI Secretariat (or download here directly) requesting the proper application form
- Fill and send to the institute the application form.
- Your application form will be assessed by the Board.
- If your request is admitted, the Secretariat will contact you, sending you the registration notification.
- Pay the annual fee established by the General Assembly of the institute.
Fill the following form and you will receive links to consult or download this publication: