In compliance with the Spanish regulations, we inform the owner of this website is for all intents and purposes:
EWJI: European Water Jetting Institute
To use some of the services or products offered on this website, users must fill out forms, providing personal data. The owner of this site informs that those data will be included in a database for the own purposes of the entity.
The user of this site authorises the owner of the website to the automatic processing of sent data and of the professional database that is being produced.
The user has always the right of information, access, rectification, opposition and cancellation by the provisions set by the mentioned Organic Law. Any execution of these rights can be done in writing, by addressing to the owner’s contact details.
The entity undertakes not to assign, sell or share personal data for the benefit of third parties, outside of this site.
This website may contain links to other websites, but we cannot guarantee the security of the information that the user provides to those sites. The entity is not responsible for the content of any external site, nor the commercial operations the user makes in them. By making use of our services, the user consents to receive periodic communications by e-mail.
The relationships established between the entity and the user shall be governed by the provisions of current regulations regarding the applicable law and the competent jurisdiction.
The owner declares that he has adopted all the necessary measures, within his possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the functioning of this website and to avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to the users.
However, in cases where legislation foresees the possibility of both parties submitting to a Court, the entity and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web can remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalisation, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
This website uses third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: it stores cookies to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any such right shall be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons like Like or Share.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share this information with third parties, except where necessary for the system operation or when the law requires to that effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can find detailed information on this in this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we enclose this other link.
- For any questions or queries about this cookies policy please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact form.