The European Water Jetting Annual Convention 2016 is an event organized by EWJI in cooperation with the National Water Jetting associations to bring together the industry for an open debate.
The event was celebrated on October 17 in Cologne, Germany, and gathered contractors, manufacturers, associations and other agents related with the water jetting industry.
This conference book collects the presentations that took place during the Annual Convention to spread knowledge and good practices in water jetting industry.
Table of contents
- Program of EWJI Annual Convention 2016
- The environmental impact: re-using water and reducing waste
- New developments on robotic/automated operations on concrete
- Safety requirements, challenges on the protective equipment for workers
- Membership catalogue
- Dimensions: A4
- Pages: 119
- ISBN: 978-84-09-11575-4
- Publication date: October 2016
- Format: online version (only available for consultation, not for printing):
|Representatives of Public Administrations||Free|
Consult the publication
If you are an EWJI member or representative of Public Administrations, contact the EWJI secretariat directly.
Request access to the publication
The request for digital publication for EWJI non-members has a price of 25 euros and allows unlimited access to the conference book in an online version.