The European Water Jetting Convention 2020 is an event organized by EWJI in cooperation with the National Water Jetting associations to bring together the industry for an open debate.
The event was celebrated on February 12-13 Paris (France), and gathered contractors, manufacturers, associations and other agents related with the water jetting industry.
This conference book collects the presentations that took place during the Annual Convention to spread knowledge and good practices in water jetting industry.
Table of contents
- Conference program
- Sponsor Directory
- Conference session 1:
- Contractors: Issues & challenges. Jean-Luc Robin, VEOLIA.
- Creatubg a safe working environment for water jetting operations. Stuart Harwood, S3C.
- Hp waterjetting: Total approach. Francesco Menci, TOTAL.
- Conference session 2:
- New regulatory initiatives in Germany. Andreas Felske, BASF.
- The blue gold: Experiences in water recycling. Hemut Burger, REPROTEX.
- Safety verification tests on PPE. Per-Arne Andersson, TST SWEDEN.
- Conference session 3
- Tube tech – Innovation in the Water Jetting Industry. Mike Watson, TUBE TECH.
- Update From the Global Industrial Cleaning Coalition (GICC). Stuart Harwood, S3C.
- Association Industrial Cleaning. Lejo Bekker, SIR.
- About EWJI
- ISBN: 978-84-09-18624-2
- Dimensions: A4
- Pages: 48
- Publication date: February 2020
- Format: online version (only available for consultation, not for printing):
|Representatives of Public Administrations||Free|
Consult the publication
If you are an EWJI member or representative of Public Administrations, contact the EWJI secretariat directly.
Request access to the publication
The request for digital publication for EWJI non-members has a price of 25 euros and allows unlimited access to the conference book in online version.