ABDEX HOSE AND COUPLINGS LTD has evolved into a global leading manufacturer of specialist hose assemblies with offices in Melbourne, Perth, Queensland, Asia, and the UK.
The facilities are equipped with assembly, testing and servicing equipment providing our clients with specific hose assembly solutions up to working pressure of up to 4,000 bar (58,000 psi).
All manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001:2015 accredited.
- NATA accredited laboratory for pressure testing to 5000 bar (72,500 psi).
- Certified by Parker Polyflex to 4,000 bar (58,000 psi).
- Independent third-party audits.
- Approved for DNV GL hose assemblies.
The company offers bespoke solutions.
- Designed and delivered 3000m long hose assembly for complex synchronized lifting systems.
- Built complete mission-critical hydraulic jacking system for launching lifeboats.
- Designed and delivered same day hydraulic flying leads for offshore blow-out preventers (BOPs) and subsea trees.
ABDEX, in addition to being part of the association, is a member of:
- British Fluid Power Association (BFPA).
- Water Jetting Association (WJA).
- Australasian High-Pressure Water Jetting Association (AUSJET).
- Website of ABDEX
- Contact details of the company on EWJI’s website