In this webinar the speakers define and compare the different standards of hoses and fittings. They also talk about the requirements and tests needed in order to create this qualification.
+ info about the webinar
Part 1: Presentation
- What is EWJI?
- Why do we do this webinar?
Part 2: What are the performance requirements of the standard EN 1829-2?
- How many different tests are required?
- Are there test requirements for the hose type qualification?
- Which test need to be performed with every hose assembly?
Part 3: What are the testing requirments of the ISO 23384?
- What are the differences of the new ISO 23384 from EN 1829-2?
- What are test requirements for type qualification?
- Which tests shall be performed with every hose assembly?
Mr. Patrick Schlappner
Mr. Maxim Levine
|Date||February 23, 2021|
|Video||Recording of the webinar|
|Format||On-line: The video is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
|Conference book||Includes all the slides presented by the speakers|
|Format||On-line: The document is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
The following contents can only be seen by logged in users with valid access.
If you are a registered user, login using your credentials for the EWJI website:
Not registered yet? Everything starts here!