The webinar “The need for training and education on the water jetting” was held by EWJI. It was given by Mr. Jan van der Wal, from STONEAGE.
In this webinar, the speaker analises the current situation regarding training and education in the water jetting industry and explains the goals moving forward.
+ info about this webinar
Part 1: Presentation
- What is EWJI?
- Why do we do this webinar?
- What do we want to achieve with this working group?
Part 2: Introduction – How do these movie tiles relate to our industry?
- Once upon a time in the west
- The fast and Furious
- Gone in 60 seconds
- Dead man walking
Part 3: Short term goals
- Complete market analysis about existing education and training
- How broad is the training given by manufactures?
- Which training is available in which country?
- What are the gaps and what is the biggest demand?
- Which certification is available and in which country?
- What and where are the shortcomings?
- Plan to work on shortcomings
Part 4: Long term goals
- What should be the minimum training and education requirements?
- How to achieve industry recognition by national governments?
- What are the differences existing safety organizations, trainings and certifications?
Part 5: What are our end goals?
- Lift minimum training and education requirements step by step to higher level.
- EWJI register that is able to communicate between different safety organizational databases.
- Building training curriculum not only about personal safety but also about best practices
Mr. Jan van der Wal
|Date||October 20, 2020|
|Video||Recording of the webinar|
|Format||On-line: The video is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
|Conference book||Includes all the slides presented by the speakers|
|Format||On-line: The document is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
The following contents can only be seen by logged in users with valid access.
If you are a registered user, login using your credentials for the EWJI website:
Not registered yet? Everything starts here!