In this webinar, the speakers talk about high pressure pumps, theis components and what can be done to improve their performance.
+ info about this webinar
Part 1: Presentation
- What is EWJI?
- Why do we do this webinar?
Part 2: Introduction to high pressure pumps
- What basic concepts should we know?
Part 3: Components
- What are the main components of a pump?
Part 4: Pressure
- How to improve the optimization and performance?
- How we can regulate the pressure?
- How can we handle the reaction force?
Part 5: What is the pump working group?
- What is it?
- Are there standards, technical requirements and guidelines?
- How we can improve the standards, technical requirements and guidelines?
- How you can be involved in this working group?
- What is the CEN/TC 197 workgroup?
Mr. Sigmar Bootsch
Mr. Hans Borgt
|Date||December 1, 2020|
|Video||Recording of the webinar|
|Format||On-line: The video is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
|Conference book||Includes all the slides presented by the speakers|
|Format||On-line: The document is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
The following contents can only be seen by logged in users with valid access.
If you are a registered user, login using your credentials for the EWJI website:
Not registered yet? Everything starts here!