In this webinar, the speakers talk about different pump installations and their uses.
+ info about this webinar
Part 1: Presentation
- What is EWJI?
- Why do we do this webinar?
- What is the EWJI Pumps working group and how to be involved?
Part 2: Overview of different UHP pump installations
- How are horizontal UHP pump installations?
- How are vertical UHP pump installations?
- What are the applications, advantages, and differences of each type of installation?
Part 3: Overview of different drive concepts for UHP units
Part 4: EU regulation of emissions: Stage V
- What is the Stage V?
- How does it affect units and trailers?
- What are the main challenges for manufacturers?
Part 5: Case stories and practical examples
|Mr. Hans Borgt
|Mr. Sigmar Bootsh
|Mr. Stijn Vermoet
|Date||March 23, 2021|
|Video||Recording of the webinar|
|Format||On-line: The video is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
|Conference book||Includes all the slides presented by the speakers|
|Format||On-line: The document is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
The following contents can only be seen by logged in users with valid access.
If you are a registered user, login using your credentials for the EWJI website:
Not registered yet? Everything starts here!