In this webinar, the speakers analise the current situation of health and safety in the water jetting industry, the potential risks and how to prevent them.
+ info about this webinar
Part 1: Presentation
- What is EWJI?
- Why do we do this webinar?
- What is the Health and Safety working group?
Part 2: Which water jetting applications are covered under this scope?
Part 3: The potential risks in water jetting
- What happens in accidents with water jetting?
- What kind of training should we have?
- Medical information
Part 4: Protection and safety
- What kind of protection shall be used?
- What PPE shall be used?
- What type of CE certification shall products have?
- What are the general requirements for safe waterjet equipment?
- How shall the operation be planned?
Mr. Per-Arne Andersson
Mr. Hans Borgt
|Date||November 3, 2020|
|Video||Recording of the webinar|
|Format||On-line: The video is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
|Conference book||Includes all the slides presented by the speakers|
|Format||On-line: The document is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
The following contents can only be seen by logged in users with valid access.
If you are a registered user, login using your credentials for the EWJI website:
Not registered yet? Everything starts here!