If you are a professional linked to the industrial and municipal cleaning, surface preparation and hydrodemolition, then the EWJI Annual Convention is one of your essential appointments in 2020.
This event will bring together asset owners, national associations, contractors and manufacturers of the water jetting industry. Come to Paris to discover what’s new in the sector and to be in touch with other professionals.
Write down this event in your diary and take these key dates into account:
- 25 November 2019: open early bird registration period
- 20 December 2019: early bird registration deadline
- 6 February 2020: close of registration period
Who can participate in the EWJI Annual Convention?
- Equipment manufacturers and suppliers
- National associations
- Asset owners and end users
- Stakeholder from entities related to water jetting
- Partners and companions
What does the professional ticket include?
- Delegate bag with documentation and materials for participants
- Participation in the conference sessions, workshops and round tables
- Access to the exhibition area and networking activities
- Coffee breaks and meals
- Conference book with all the presentations (digital format)
- Certificate of attendance
Register now and take advantage of the early bird registration to benefit from discount rates.
Besides, those professionals who do not yet know EWJI are invited to come and meet our members. They can benefit from a reduced rate if they contact EWJI member to get a discount voucher.
Would you like to live this professional trip with your partner? They can easily join the two dinners and live show on 12 and 13 February.