The European Water Jetting Convention 2019 is an event organized by EWJI in cooperation with the National Water Jetting associations to bring together the industry for an open debate.
The event was celebrated on February 20 in Brussels, Belgium, and gathered contractors, manufacturers, associations and other agents related with the water jetting industry.
This conference book collects the presentations that took place during the Annual Convention to spread knowledge and good practices in water jetting industry.
Table of contents
- Program of EWJI Annual Convention 2019
- Competency of contractors: assessment, safety, and accreditation
- Global Hydroblasting Standards and Standards for equipment
- European qualification for workers and equipment operators
- Membership catalogue
- ISBN: 978-84-09-09568-1
- Dimensions: A4
- Pages: 48
- Publication date: February 2019
- Format: online version (only available for consultation, not for printing):
|Representatives of Public Administrations||Free|
Consult the publication
If you are an EWJI member or representative of Public Administrations, contact the EWJI secretariat directly.
Request access to the publication
The request for digital publication for EWJI non-members has a price of 25 euros and allows unlimited access to the conference book in online version.