How is the training or certification for water jetting activities developed in Europe?
The educational session from EWJI took place on the 22nd of March, and was presented by representatives of European associations from the UK , France, Germany and Spain.
During this webinar, all these experts discussed the questions such as “How does training contribute to the professionalization and safety of the industry?”. Also, the session ended with a round table in which they talked about various topics and answered the audience’s questions.
+ info about the webinar
Part 1: Presentation
- What is EWJI?
- Why do we do this webinar?
- What is the EWJI Education and training Working Group?
Part 2: Training models for water jetting activities in Europe
- How is the training or certification developed in…?
- What are the advantages of each training model?
- How does training contribute to the professionalization and safety of the industry?
- What guarantee does the existence of a training or certification plan in the industry bring to the end customer?
- What is the role of National Associations?
Part 3: Round table
|Mr. John Jones||Mr. Stuart Harwood||
Mr. Andreas Felske
Mr. Jose Blanco
|Date||March 22nd, 2022|
|Video||Recording of the webinar|
|Format||On-line: The video is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
|Conference book||Includes all the slides presented by the speakers|
|Format||On-line: The document is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|